We welcome students, and student-aged non-students to our activities and events.
With the Royal Holloway University campus just a 5 minute drive away, we are ideally located to offer students the chance to meet together and to become part of a local Church during their university years. We run a minibus to Sunday services, leaving the bus stop by the tennis courts at 10:00 and 18:10.
We offer members of the ministry group the opportunity to grow in their faith by opening up the Bible together and by using their gifts to serve one another. We also:
- encourage students to join a Small Group – joining either an on-campus lunchtime group or an existing Home Group
- prepare and run “Student Study Days” including devotional times, prayer, food and a supportive environment
- organise an “Autumn Weekend Away” and a “Summer Retreat”
- provide the opportunity for every regularly-attending student-aged person to be in a 1-2-1 relationship with a Church Family member
- encourage each other to lead student activities such as Student-led Services, Bible study groups and the discipling of one another
Hannah Gill was appointed Student Worker from August 2015 having previously been our Student Apprentice.
Email Hannah to find out more.